Linda Browne Licensed Master Acupuncturist
Linda Browne M.Ac., L.Ac.
Linda Browne’s commitment to helping you create vibrant physical and emotional health through increased bodily awareness and lifestyle changes. Linda earned her Master of Acupuncture degree from the Tai Sophia Institute in Laurel, Maryland and is currently on the faculty at Tai Sophia. Linda studied: nutrition, anatomy and physiology and Chakra Energy Balancing.
As a member of and former Gaithersburg Chapter Leader for the Weston A. Price Foundation, Linda educates families about the importance of nutrient-dense whole foods, raising healthy children, and sustaining Maryland’s small farms.
Education & Certifications
- Master of Acupuncture (M.Ac.), Tai Sophia Institute, Laurel, MD
- Maryland State Licensed Acupuncturist (L. Ac.)
- Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist
- Chakra Energy Balancing Practicum
- Maryland Acupuncture Society Member
- Weston A. Price Foundation – Member and former Chapter Leader